Sunday, July 24, 2011

Uterine Fibroids Treatment that is Not Invasive

Recover fast from your fibroids with ExAblate


The non-invasive, outpatient uterine fibroids treatment is an alternative to hysterectomy, myomectomy and UAE. ExAblate treats uterine fibroids (myomas) using MR-guided focused ultrasound. More than 6500 women have already undergone this incisonless procedure.

Why choose ExAblate for treating your uterine fibroids?
- It's non-invasive - so there's no cutting or general anesthesia
- It's an outpatient procedure - so in most cases there's no hospital stay
- It's not experimental - so it's safe for use and reduces the risk of side effects
- There's a short recovery time - you'll return to livelihood quickly

What are uterine fibroids?Uterine fibroids (non-cancerous tumors) are quite common - affecting between 20-50% of women of childbearing age. While many women do not experience any problems, symptoms can be severe enough to require treatment. Read more about fibroids.

What are the key symptoms of uterine fibroids?
  • Heavy and prolonged periods
  • Bleeding between periods
  • Lower back or leg pain
  • Pain during sexual intercourse
  • Need for frequent urination caused by bladder pressure
  • Feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen

Videos




Listen to doctors and patients talk about their experience with non-invasive treatment for uterine fibroids

Dr. Matzko (Klinikum Dachau Germany)‚ talks about the ExAblate treatment for uterine fibroids .

2 comments:

  1. I got married to my lovely husband for the past 7 years without conceiving and fibroid was the issue, i took different prescribed medication but could not cure it but my husband was so confident in me and kept encouraging me that one day someone would call me mother, we did not rest searching for solution from different Doctors all they could say was surgery and i was afraid of that then a friend in my office introduced me to Dr.onokun who sent his product to me which i took and it really worked perfectly, and my Doc. confirmed me pregnant after 2 weeks of taken his product. You can contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com or whats-app: +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey Gina! I saw your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete